Pigmentation & Sun Damage Treatment
There is no need to be embarrassed with existing condition of pigmented skin or skin with lesions due to health issues, damage by sun or unwanted freckles. NUDE Skin and Laser Clinic offer a simple, cost effective solution to rejuvenate and restore skin to its pristine state, bestowing glowing looks you will proudly display.
Types of Pigmentation and Skin Lesions
Most commonly occurring instances of skin defects are:
- Freckles, occurring naturally due to melanin deposits;
- Exposure to sun and ageing darkens these spots over time;
- Liver spots due to ageing and spots caused by exposure to UV rays and Sunlight; Hormonal imbalance, liver damage, genetics, pregnancy, contraceptive pills and harsh chemicals.
While freckles and some spots are harmless, sun-damaged skin may form tumors, needing timely attention.
NUDE Skin and Laser Clinic offer an easy, painless and quick solution to remove such blemishes in an affordable way using the Candela GentleLASE technology, similar to our much-acclaimed laser hair removal process.
The Candela GentleLASE Technology - How it Works?
- Candela GentleLASE emits brief generated pulses of focused laser beam aimed at pigmented areas or lesion areas to eliminate spots and heal the outer layers of the skin. Computer programmed Candela system works automatically in a safe, precise and quick way without affecting surrounding tissues.
- Depending on the extent of pigmentation, you will need to have 2 to 6 sittings, each lasting 15 to 20 minutes, at intervals of 2 to 4 weeks to allow laser treated skin to respond and heal. Treated areas lighten, heal and blend with surrounding tissue in texture and color.
- Treated pigmented lesions turn dark immediately following the treatment and flake within five to fourteen days.
- Recommended after care instructions would be crucial to support natural healing process of newly treated skin.
Benefits of Laser Pigmentation Removal
- Superior, even toned and grained skin for polished looks to enhance social and professional interactions
- High self confidence after treatment due to enhanced looks
- Healthier skin, destruction of damaged cells may prevent future incidence of extensive damage as well as growth of tumors.